Use empty prescription bottles to:
- store cotton swabs for travel, the beach or pool
- carry quarters for toll roads and laundromat
- carry vitamins when you’re away from home
- portion out high-calorie treats & keep them from being crushed in your purse
The ideas below are courtesy of pinkcollargal:
- Mini-Sewing Kit: pins, needle, safety pins, buttons
- carry Stevia tabs and/or other sugar substitutes in your purse
- store vegetable and flower seeds
Need more than a prescription bottle?
I really liked this post. Can I copy it to my site? Thank you in advance.
I love your Irish Atic and I really like this one. I started using my vitamin bottles since I dan’t take any drugs. Any suggestions on the removal of the label and sticky residue left behind?
Nancy aka Nena
Cooking oil is the perfect solution to remove sticky goo from a plastic surface. Remove as much of the sticker as possible and then saturate the residue with a bit of cooking oil. Let the oil soak down into the sticker and then immerse the plastic in water. The sticker should just wipe away. A second coating of oil may be necessary to completely remove the goo from the plastic surface
You’re welcome to copy my post to your blog. Please include a link back to Irish Attic http://www.kco1.net/blog